Purchase Order Financing as low as 1.5% to 3.0%
Advanced Funding Group offers a broad selection of purchase order financing for your manufacturing, domestic or international trade financing needs. Purchase Order Funding is available for U.S. based companies with a proven track record in their industry.
Our areas of expertise include production finance for work in process and Letters of Credit for trade finance, including import and export transactions as well as domestic trade purchases. We can work in conjunction with factoring or accounts receivable financing sources to provide a complete business solution to turn purchase orders into receivables.
Purchase Order Finance is short term financial solution used to finance the purchase or manufacture of specific goods that have been pre-sold by the client to its credit worthy end customer. Funding involves issuing letters of credit or providing funds that allow clients to secure the inventory they need to fulfill pending orders.
Advanced Funding Group can facilitate financing programs that help your sales growth. More specifically, our purchase order or trade finance programs fund sales transactions up to 100% of the capital requirements. Most commonly, these transactions start in the form of a written purchase or sales order from your customer for specific goods. Our clients find themselves in one of three situations:
- Sales growth is outpacing available working capital or bank credit lines.
- Seasonal sales spikes or growth spurts put a sudden strain on cash flow.
- Working capital must be preserved for other mission critical operations such as R&D, manufacturing, capital equipment or marketing.
- Must be in business for at least one year.
- Must have experience and previous transactions with client or other similar clients.
- Must have at least an initial $50,000 transaction minimum.
- Must have a viable purchase order from a credit worthy customer or a Letter of Credit that satisfies our criteria.
- Must retain a minimum of 25% profit.
- Must be a USA company.
Purchase Order Financing that will be considered for funding:
- Industrial and Manufacturing
- Wholesale distributors/ importers and exporters
- Government Contracts
- Service Contracts
- Retail and Apparel
- Direct shipment/Drop ship orders
Project funding for the following costs:
- Raw Materials
- Components and Sub-Assemblies Project-specific Labor
- Finished Goods
- Direct Manufacturing
- Letters of Credit
- Letters of Guarantee
- Capital equipment